Current information for travelers: We are open!
AZIMUT Hotel Cologne is open and ready to receive guests.
We have also reacted and adapted to the situation as best we can. Hygiene measures have been intensified to protect guests, business partners and employees as well as possible.
Our hygiene measures:
digital check-in via mobile
daily room disinfection
disinfection of all public areas 24/7
Hand disinfection station
Our employees and you as our guests are requested to follow these additional precautionary measures as strict as possible:
- - Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds
- - Avoid shaking hands
- - Cough and sneeze: If there is no tissue at hand, you should hold your arm in front of your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing and turn away from other people.
- - Wash hands every time you blow your nose.
- - Disinfect door handles regularly
- - Try to use door handles and push buttons (elevator buttons) etc. with little or no direct skin contact
- - Do not touch your face unnecessarily
- - Regularly clean and disinfect your cell phone, keyboards and handset
- - If you feel sick and / or have a fever, contact a doctor or the hotel staff by phone so that we can take quarantine measures if necessary.
- - If one of our hotel employees feels sick or shows symptoms of an infection with the virus - he will stay away from the hotel and put himself in quarantine at home.
We would like to remind our guests, the entire AZIMUT Hotels team and each of our fellow human beings, that we can only get this crisis under control through the duty of care of everyone.
For your convenience, we offer free rebooking options for new bookings.
Up to 30% discount on the cheapest daily rate when booking via www.azimuthotels.com with booking code: AZIMUT2020.